1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
2 T Toasted Sesame Oil
1/4 cup Less Sodium Soy Sauce
2 cloves Fresh Garlic
1-inch piece Fresh Ginger
1 small Shallot, peeled and cut in half
3 T Honey
1/2 cup smooth Natural Peanut Butter
2/3 cup Water, divided
1.5 - 2# Chicken Breast Tenders
1/4 cup fresh Cilantro, finely minced
1 T Sesame Seeds, toasted (or minced toasted Peanuts)
15-20 Wooden or Bamboo Skewers 6-8" long
1. To a large blender, add vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, shallot, honey, peanut butter, and 1/3 cup water. Blend for one minute, scrape down sides and blend for another minute.
2. Pour off 1/3 cup of the marinade from the blender and set aside.
3. Add remaining 1/3 cup of water to the blender and puree until smooth.
4. Thread each chicken tender onto an individual skewer, so that most of the meat is pierced in a line. Place these in a large flat baking dish or sheet pan.
5. Pour marinade from blender over the skewers, turn to cover well. Marinate in refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
6. Coat a grill pan or grill with cooking spray and heat to high. Grill chicken skewers to sear for 2-3 minutes. Turn heat down to medium and turn the chicken, allowing it to cook for another 2 minutes.
7. Transfer skewers to serving platter with reserved marinade for dipping. Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds (or peanuts.)